Friday, May 28, 2010

“Through the Static 90%”


I can see it now, the light at the end of the tunnel
I’ve got to get my worn out body to the end
I can make it.

The twin headed serpent queen dances around me
As I close my eyes I become digital and I can see
You for what you really are

A virus among the sanctuary, corruption of purity
I’ll catch fire as I ward you off with antibodies
Suck the venom from the wound

I can see clear as day that I need not say
I hope you have a great life without me
Maybe you’ll realize what you gave up

Who’s to say? But I know now that I am not worthless
I am a rare and different breed and there are none like me
You’d give up gold and diamonds for the common filth

Bury your head, child for I hold too much anger for you
Look away from mine eyes before I’m stricken ill with animosity
The motherboard is rearranged and the ghost dissipates

Oh, twin chaos this is the end of the darkest chapter
But this book is not at its end, tell me a new story, I beg of you
Settling snow upon a grievous land there I stood, upon the calm

No comments:

Post a Comment