Sunday, May 9, 2010

“Heart Attack Homing Missile”

Like I’m falling in love at every sight
Abandoned in this room again, despite
Everything I see I want to touch, just like a child
I’m out of my mind and I’m driving myself wild

The cold rushes in as she makes an entrance
And I’m afraid I can’t even finish this sentence
I tell you, she’s got the most gorgeous eyes
And I just can’t stop thinking about her thighs

I’m anxious, over my heels, lacking the certainty
The silver wave of hurt has washed over me
I’m in need of a heroine like never before
Even now as the day makes its rise once more

I’ve got the sour taste of loneliness in my maw
And I’m constantly worried about my every flaw
I just need some of that sunshine today
Lay those lips on mine and blow me away

No comments:

Post a Comment