Monday, June 14, 2010

“Meta-Ghost: The Unwavering Saint”


Coarse skin, thick air
The fog weighs heavy today
I wish I could stop breathing

Oh moonlit sky, the desert has taken me in
Pray, as the skies are augmented with overcast dreams
My mind is on shuffle as I proceed through this preliminary
The ocean calls out to me, drawing me near, am I losing it?

Wrecked soul, ruined smile
A growing flame with freshly cut wood at its heart
And I wish I could stop breathing

I dream of being weightless so the wind could take me
These walls are melting and twisting all around me, laughing
They can read my mind and they watch everything I do
I’m jaded; I want no more of this helpless indecency

Unclean thoughts, motionless heart
These fists tighten around the neck that bore them
I will stop breathing

No comments:

Post a Comment