Thursday, June 3, 2010

"Black Holiday"


I've got these Booming emotions from times now past, echoing in the silence of my apathetic mind. A phone call for a million brooding blood vessels and I'm more concerned about my right to carry my fists tightly locked.

So I'm corrupted and I'm going mad
So they say

I find myself starring at the stars trying to make sense out of my life, secretly hoping they'd all fall out of the sky and come crashing down. Dawn's burning mass of security lies just over the selfish horizon.

So I'm bitter and I'm always sad
So they say

I want to travel the country side and escape my unsatisfactory course of action; I was meant for greater things than these. I'll claim my place in this world and topple all visions you had of me as I rise up from this deathbed.

No comments:

Post a Comment