Saturday, April 24, 2010

“Silver Light”

You took my hand and led me right into your web
I never wanted to lose you, I was so prepared
For the rest of forever

But now I’m just a casualty
Your heart attacking homicide

Why even bother feeling the way that I do
When this rain is over I’m right back where I started
Like it never happened, you just move right along
Well I’m glad you take the scissors to our photos so easily
Cut me away and see yourself the way you truly are

But for some reason I can’t let go
And I’m crushed under my own grief
I’m glad you’re so content without me
And I’m so sorry I brought you so far down
Sincerely, your dead lover
Forever and ever and ever

XOXOXO

P.S.

I’m buried in the dirt
With all of my hurt
By your fangs deadly bite
And bathed in this silver light

No comments:

Post a Comment