Wednesday, October 13, 2010

“Soulcastle” - *100th Blog Post!*




I’ve been fully restored; revived from the depths of dreams.
The face of terror was locking in my mind for far too long…
Now I just have to find my place in all of this chaos.
Should I take to the skies or take to the seas?

Mirrors check up on me while LCDs enthrall me.
The past makes a brilliant appearance in all of this.
Would words be enough to give you, I’d be satisfied.
This hunger within me seems to lash out at me.

Am I strong enough, with you on my side, never-ender?
Will I betray my own temptations at long last?
Will the night sky shed a single star for me?
All these unanswered questions leave me hesitant.

I’m no murderer, no offender, yet my sin lives within.
Nevertheless, I cannot fall short of myself any longer.
An aura overwhelms me and I find myself not so brittle.
And I find myself longing for a new frontier.

No comments:

Post a Comment