Sunday, October 17, 2010

“The End of All Static”




Say goodbye, twin sisters.
Fall short of my dreams.
Helpless in sorrow and
Faded by your screams…

It’s the untwisted, unraveled path.
Tomorrow is what I’m living for.
I’ve been searching for a lifetime
And now I’ve finally reached its core.

Here I wake up in the haze
I see a maiden among the trees
My vision still blurred from the salted waters.
Will this heart bring me to my knees?

Father, can you hear me when I call out to you?
Did you have any idea that I’d lost myself for a while?
Are you sure you’re listening; I just want to make sure…
On this legendary day you have brought me a smile!

I can’t seem to dry these swollen eyes…
What is this feeling? Could I be living again?
Revival of heart, I’m breathing once more.
From beneath the earth I arise with my skin.

Say goodbye, twin sisters.
A victory in my battlefield of dreams
The static is far behind me now.
No longer faded by your screams…

No comments:

Post a Comment