Thursday, July 22, 2010

“The Sculptor”



I’ll seize the day by the horns and I will dig my little knife right into it
I’ll carve away all the excess and define it with great detail

Hope for heaven, leap for stars
I used to soar so high up there
But I wound up riding on wings of death
Yet this little glow of mine is new
A different colored flame burns now
Could it be, oh could it be?

Love is but a faint and distant memory?

But you’re wrong, as there is someone here to see you
“Hello” she said as I noticed her beautiful smile

The golden sun rose as I discovered something unique
We’re both infatuated by one another
Gentle spirit, you are welcome here

Oh, discord; leave me for my heart is in need of strength
Father, armor me!
I am ready and I accept this,
New love.

No comments:

Post a Comment