Wednesday, September 30, 2009

“Killer Bees” +


Haunting my thoughts like an evil pastry with extra terrifying filling
Mysterious yet oblivious she rolls her eyes yet again

These words are snakes and you’re holding your mice dangerously close to me
I….Filled a hole with bones and slid the freshly disturbed earth back over the top
I patted it down with my feet, leaving the kind of shoes I wear as evidence

Oh no will they get me or will they break me in two? I wonder… I wonder.
I don’t even care anymore.

The veins in my body are so convenient; I’m glad I don’t have to take it upon myself to keep the blood flowing.
I’d rather rub beauty bark all over your ironic face.

Crush the rocks between your fingers, I need more sand in this barren wasteland so I have a better chance of seeing an oasis. My mythical creatures unite.

I looked at the sun until it shattered across the sky.
Mirror mirror on the wall, I hope you fall.

No comments:

Post a Comment