Wednesday, September 30, 2009

"Extirpating An Angel's Death-Wish"

These heated nights, these city lights, this casual blight,
As it would seem

My mind crosses through outer space and crumbles before the
Swirling mass, suspended in freezing darkness.

Doomed by actions and groomed by fractions, these hands tremble.
Darker than the silhouette of a decaying tree, your eyes stare at me.

Smirking, inhuman, leering, tonight is the night.
Where can I get a drink? I need a refreshment, if you'd please.

I'm just a cybernetic man! Pieced together by one such as yourself!
My heart is but an engine, running on gasoline...

It will take warfare and bloodshed for me to go on any longer.
I'm the contradiction of my own existence, an idle illusion.

Intake, gasp and fall short of breath, as I cannot breathe human atmosphere.
My veins will rust and I shall become my own commemorating statue.

No comments:

Post a Comment